Friday, June 24, 2011

What should I do with my cat?

So, we thought that his eyes had air (lots of eye boogers) because when he was a kitty, his eyes would close up a lot. We let him be like that because we thought he was going to heal. He is a very healthy cat and usually his wounds heal up fast as so did his eyes do when he was a kitty. A week ped by and nothing happened. I soon saw his right eye bleeding with wet eye boogers and on top of the eye, hair removed. I think a car might of hit him because he can't see with his right eye, his natural eye is avocado green and this it was like a disease bluish and now it is more red and mixed with a little of that blue. Point is, I didn't take him to the vet or emergency because: 1. We thought he was gonna heal 2. We didn't check him well 3. It costs too much to fix pets (I once had a cat who was so kind and she wanted to share food with my dog and that dog doesn't like to share her food and bit her head and my poor kitties eye popped out of her head, it didn't fall, and we took her to the vet emergency and they charged us $1,000 just to push her eye in and sew it up) I don't want him to keep on suffering, so what should I do? Take him to be put to sleep or call animal control? Will any of them get mad at us for not taking care of him and maybe take legal action, charge us a penalty, fine, punish us? How much would they charge to put him to sleep? Will animal control charge us to pick him up? PLEASE HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment