Saturday, June 25, 2011

Where can I get a complete listing of rules & statues for the Illinois Department of Corrections?

I specifically would like to know where to get the rules and statues for incoming mail for an inmate. What is exactly considered contraband in mail? Or the rules of suggestive photos? Every time I send mail, it seems it is upon the discretion of the person working in the mail room that day. I have had mail sent back because it only had one letter typed on the sheet of paper, since blank paper is prohibited, but when I re-sent it it was approved?!?! I sent suggestive pictures to my fiance, if one woman is working in the mail room she considers them contraband, if someone else is working they let them go through. I just want in writing the rules/statues of contraband of mail to print and send to my fiance because when he complained they said to show the rules to them in writing. I spent an hour scouring the internet looking for them to no avail - please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment