Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Birthday Idea for boyfriend?

So me and my boyfriend have been together for almost a year and his birthday is coming up soon. I really wanted to get him a photo collage on a blanket and in the background it would say U.S army and have a flag. I thought this was a great gift because 1, I was going to put up pictures of us, and some of just himself and 2, He's leaving in july for basic so the army has been a huge part of both our lives. The blanket is only a fleece throw and I know it's currently summer but when he comes back from training he could then use it or display it anything he would like. I really thought he would enjoy this gift, but now im having some doubts. SO i need your opinion, do you think this is a good idea or should i give him something else and what would you suggest? Opinions? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment