Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dressage Schooling show apparel ideas?

Going to be doing some schooling shows in the near future. Last year I showed in the Fall, so a vest over a long sleeved shirt was weather appropriate and neat. For summer, I am thinking my polar fleece vest would look very out of place and ridiculous. I could wear a polo, but the problem is I do not feel comfortable with how I look with the polo tucked into my breeches, the look is not flattering on me, and I know that my self consciousness will translate into my ride. Has anyone seen any light weight summer vests anywhere? Or even polo type shirts that are banded at the bottom so you get the tucked in look without actually having to tuck them in? Would it be absolutely awful to not tuck my shirt in?

No comments:

Post a Comment