Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Help me please asap, :(?

hiya before people read this do NOT think im calling gays/s because im not! btw im straight anyway it was my birthday 2nd april and i went out for a drink with my family and friends, i have a cousin so we also hit the gay bars, as a PARTY GAME i kissed a girl! this was a month and a half ago! well last week i found out that im pregnant 'yay' but with me being pregnant im worried that i had have hiv/ aids of that girl i kissed as a party game, monday im planning on going to my local g.u.m clinic to get a aids test! my boyfriend of 8 years is telling me not to be stupid because there is little chance that i would get it though a kiss! but im a paranoid person little things get me down, btw im not saying its just gay/lesbians who get aids because i know its not true lol straight people can get it to, also i have a lip ring in ( for 5years ) will this be cled as a open wounded? help ,e please as i dont want to stress the baby out

No comments:

Post a Comment