Sunday, June 19, 2011

High School girlss(:?

Ok, so there is this one girl that i've kinda had a crush on for awhile now. She knows this I kinda put myself out there about a month and a half ago and I kinda got turned down. Latley though this girl has been acting very interested in me. I texted her the other night and she said she was at the movies, she said the movie she saw was scary I said ill have to see if its as scary as u say and she said I think you and me should just go see a different one. Also she has been texting me almost every night. Whenever I tell her I have to go she kinda bugs me to keep talking to her. Also today she had asked me to wear my fleece. Im starting to get the impression that she kinda likes me but im not sure. Tell me what you guys think I know its not very much information but any advice is appreciated (; thanks btw if you think she just wants to be friends how do I avoid that?

No comments:

Post a Comment