Sunday, June 19, 2011

I THINK I AM DEPRESSED BUT I AM ONLY 14 IS THIS POSSIBLE?

ok so for a few months now ive been feeling really down, i have tried to kill my self twice by cutting my wrists the first time i was desperate and used a screwdriver and the second time a knife, my mam saw these wounds but didnt do anything, yes i sortof did it so she would ask me if i was ok. But then last week i lost my virginity to this guy who has a girlfriend and ive been getting so much bullying and i really wanna kill my self everyones lifes will be better with out me. I am struggling at school , i come home go to sleeep eat far to much now its like comfort eating, i have never cried so much in my life and i really feel like killing my self is the only option to stop this pain! :( i dunno if its depression or if i am just a freak but either way i need something done because i cant live like this anymore! i broke down yesterday let everything out that was worrying me to some random woman on child line and it made me feel better for about 10mins then i felt the same , any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment