Friday, June 17, 2011

Is he totally into me??? Does he like me??? 10pts?

I am Sikh Indian girl. He is Pakistani muslim boy. I have known him since my junior yr in high school he was a senior then. Now he is a freshman in college. I am a senior. I will be going to his college in 3 months. He was in my cl junior yr. He always looked at me? But we were not friends than. But now he is in college. I send him a friend request on facebook. He accepted me? Whenever I am on the facebook he always starts chatting with me first. He starts out by saying Hey. Then I start talking with him. I am only girl friend on his friends list all rest are boys? He chats with me like 1 hour or longer....... i post on his wall have good time swimming when he wrote going to swim,,,,,, he did not post back yet to my comment it been 3 day. i feel like deleting my comment from his wall........... should i delete it??? he was online today. when i saw him on online i logged off, cuz i knew he would chat with me......Because of him i go on facebook once or twice a week. When I am on he starts chatting with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment