Sunday, June 19, 2011

Need opinions, help please!?

I'm 17 and need anyway to get money, so I've been down the crazy desperate road. I've Ben doing everything you can think of. Currently I'm sewing for profit making pretty much anything dolls, stuff for babies toddlers like dresses, clothes, bibs, etc. Fleece blankets. And I hvnt started selling yet but I've already finished a lot of projects. But anyway, my cousin said she was readind a magazine and it had ideas for making money and it was taking surveys and getting paid for it. So I went on the website and signed up for like 5 websites, but I'm noticing that they ask a lot of personal questions like names, ages, bat personal life,banks, etc and I'm kinda curious as to why the hell do they need to know these things? I mean I'm just saying that, as there asking more and more questions I'm getting more and more curious, and frustrated. I'm just wondering if this is a scam to know my information I guess? Were in poverty level right now, always have been and since I was 12 all I ever thought bat was to help my parents. I always never have money, we never get to do or buy anything extra. We liv pay check to pay check. Every check is for bills, were behind and just catching up. But I got an off job when I was 12, from friends. Other family, and I had to quit when I was 15. I injured my knee badly and hvnt been able to c a doctor in awhile, so it's chronic and getting worse. And everywhere I go non company jobs or company jobs, once they find out about my health they push me aside. It's just so damn stressful, and depressing. And I've had to live without electricity in my room for abt a year now, becuz as always can't afford it. It just makes me feel so depressed, struggling. And today, I got caught up in a jam as usual but it was just so hard, I borrowed money from my aunt and mom got mad at me and we got in this fight abt money. So I ran to the bathroom cried, and cut myself on my arm. And when I got home, drank a lot of wine. I'm so nauseas right now it's unreal.but anyway need an opinion abt the paid surveys online. Help please

No comments:

Post a Comment