Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How old is this little chipmunk?

I cant get pics but its a little chipmunk, my cat was playing with it, when i found him/her it was wobbly walking around a little ways then stopped i reached down and touched him/her to make sure if I picked it up it wouldn't bite then I picked it up it squealed a little, but i put it in the bottom of my shirt and tucked it around the chipmunk, it has its eyes open i didn't check teeth cause i didn't want to stress it out more, and its tiny i don't see any wounds on it, and its soaked so i wrapped it in a wash cloth put it in a cage surrounded by shavings and i covered the cage with a blanket my cousin and I put peanuts in there and peanut er, and some water, but what im asking is how do i tell its age and what it eats i don't know if its still on milk or not, and how can i get it to survive i have no wildlife place near me so that's out of question, and i desperately want to save it and my vet is closed so i cant get it there i need help ASAP please.

No comments:

Post a Comment