Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I had a dream care to interpret?- hospital /identity /soldier / religion?

starting from where i can remember: I was hurrying through the halls and doors of what i presume was a hospital, and nurses came running to me thinking i was a doctor, i believe now it was some m emergency, i said i was not (i had an employee name tag) but as i looked at it my name was david and the last name was different but it did say i was a doctor. i ran to a room full of wounded soldiers, i asked for my right name tag back, but none would provide. i dont know if i was told or if i came to the realization that they were quarantined not sick or diseased just no one was allowed to move about. then i looked at myself and found i was in fatigues and some gear but the name tag and title were still there on my chest. someone asked how i was able to move around freely i said 'they believe im a doctor' it goes fuzzy but then i remember i was one of the last ones in this building; i had the distinct feeling and knowing that everyone was dead. next thing i knew i was going to rendezvous with a group of other soldiers in the same building. i presume they were not honorable or good at all, because i took a sidearm with a suppressor and tucked it into the back of my pants ;and when i approached the men i stood at ease to conceal my side arm from them and waited for whatever came next. it goes fuzzy again, but what rings in my head is screaming, not knowing if its myself or another, but screaming ' IM A SOLDIER!!' over and over again. the next thing i remember is crawling, and being so dirty and hurt, cold, and wet; and reaching for something glowing, its like a touch pad, window, mirror i dont know what; but it was a doent or contract of sorts and i struggled to write my name with my finger, fogging it consistently with my breath to see what i write by my finger. theres a dark force behind me, it takes many shapes, one of the bad soldier/officers, and others i dont remember i never turn around to see; but one thought came to mind when i felt its pressence- devil. i dont remember what transpired but i do remember before i woke up i signed that doent, and told him i pledged myself to God. then i woke up..

No comments:

Post a Comment