Friday, June 17, 2011

Will someone interpret my dream?

I was falling from the ceiling into a chair made of what looked to be cellulite or cottage cheese or something... I just remember smelling this overwhelming odor. It smelled like Old Spice & cigarettes & some kind of candy. It was a good smell, but I just started crying... and at that moment, I realized I was in a waiting room in a hospital & I didn't know why or what I was there to see. I just sat there picking at my EXTREMELY elastic-like skin. Then, the nurse at the front desk called me into the back. So I stood, not really knowing where I was going. I walked down a long hallway with floating black balloons but i had to keep ducking underneath them because the strings would sting me like jellyfish. So I made it to the end of the hallway and walked through the door and into a room made of windows that was up really high. There was this lady I had never met lying in a hospital bed, but the bed was made of school desks covered in tarps, but they looked like newspapers. There were these bugs & spiders crawling out of her like she wasn't even alive. I tried to ask her who she was, but no sound would come from my mouth no matter how much I screamed. A nurse came in & put a straight jacket on me...and quickly, the straight jacket became stained with blood. I asked the nurse why, & she said that bleeding without wounds was a side effect of the glue I had ingested. So I opened my mouth & all this dust & birds flew out, and the birds were holding little bags of Elmer's Glue. Then I look over at the lady, and she looked older. I looked in the mirror that randomly appeared, and realized I was older as well. I looked around & realized I was in a museum of my writings, but they started melting & then I was back in the waiting room holding a black balloon, wearing rubber gloves that said "Hospice."

No comments:

Post a Comment