Saturday, June 18, 2011

Would you suggest College of Engineering Pune (COEP) for M.Tech?

I have just completed B.E. Civil. My GATE score is 412. I tried for the IITs but could not get admission atleast in the 1st round. Among NITs, I wanted NIT Warangal or Surathkal, but Warangal is out of my reach (cutoff 416 or so, that too for reserved category whereas I come under general category). If you have any idea about Surathkal cutoff, it would be an added help. But right now, I'm one of the top 15 students on the merit list of COEP and have to report on 22nd June for interview. So urgently need your help. Overall, I wanna know if I'm too good for COEP? Should I wait for NITs (their seat allotment, 1st round, is on 30th June, well after COEP's admission process)?

No comments:

Post a Comment